Communicating with your Sales Partners
17th Feb 2012
Within any channel sales community, you will mark out your best performing partners. From a marketing perspective, they’re often the most sophisticated. We’ll help ensure you remain at the forefront of their sales and marketing efforts through a range of innovative services that reflects their contribution – high touch, valued, considered. Delivering a precise message to their most valuable customers and prospects, we are a trusted agency partner that can add value to their marketing efforts through an expert-led, consulting approach, delivering to you a robust, managed sales pipeline through satisfied and inspired sales partners.
Our benefits are:
1) Our service level can flex to match your best partners’ contributions. Define a service level that’s unique to your biggest contributing sales partners. Create a one-to-one service infrastructure that’s delivered by expert consultants who take time to understand their existing marketing investments and add a layer of additional value, even in the most demanding situations.
2) A trusted agency that understands partner needs and plans accordingly. Jointly engage your significant partners with our most senior marketing consultants so you can deliver the strategic message and we can take care of the marketing implementation. We’re fully trained on your product and sales initiatives to ensure we can remove the headache of marketing planning and delivery as we take care of the detail.
3) A range of services that meet any demanding brief. Your largest sales partners are often already committed to significant marketing investment, so you need an agency that can impress them with a range of services designed to get them incremental business. When the need to differentiate is at its peak and your ability to engage relies on having something new to say, you’ll be deploying an agency that’s well versed in a range of trusted and cutting-edge marketing techniques that take advantage of direct, digital, social and people media.
4) A depth of resources for dedicated accountability. Very often, your most significant channel sales contributors don’t need high innovation to experience a difference; they simply need reliable, consistent engagement. That very often relies on having the depth of resources to focus on the things that matter. As an agency with hundreds of staff worldwide, dedicated telemarketing, planning or creative resource is within easy reach. Your partners get a dependable level of service that ensures important sales and marketing initiatives are reliably implemented quarter after quarter.
5) Investment is tracked and measured at every stage. You see what return you get for every dollar invested. We work to tried and trusted methodologies that we’ve developed over a number of years that are designed to optimise the breadth, timing and level of engagement with your sales partners in order to shape the best possible sales pipeline.