Helping you communicate through your sales partners
17th Feb 2012
Getting partners in line with your sales and marketing strategy is a complex challenge. You need an agency that can automate the engagement with your partner community, to deliver repeatable demand generation activities that are on brand, on message, on budget and resonate far across your target audiences. You’ll get a robust sales pipeline that matches the size and shape of your strategic objectives.
Benefits of working with Creation on these programmes include:
1) Our consistent and repeatable framework drives efficient programmes. Get sales partners into line with your sales and marketing objectives by ensuring campaigns reflect current strategic objectives, consistent with your guidelines. This ensures rapid deployment of marketing activities that drive a quick return on investment through high quality control. It’s a highly effective approach that’s as scalable as it is auditable.
2) Develop a programme that engages the right partners. We’re experienced in developing communities of target partners that buy into the co-marketing proposition and understand the benefits to them. Whether you’re looking at a niche or a breadth approach, we can deliver a communication strategy that focuses on getting partners up and running within the programme quickly, so your brand is front of mind sooner.
3) Efficient tracking of campaign results. We report on the information you need. Through a detailed CRM suite, we develop reporting dashboards that can measure anything of interest, highlight trends and indicators that demonstrate success. You’ll see exactly where every dollar is being invested, ensuring the breadth, timing and level of engagement with your sales partners are shaping the best possible sales pipeline.
4) Remove the barriers to creating prosperous relationships. We offer an aligned entry point into the partner, working with you to ensure strong two-way communication. We also remove the burden of the sales admin process by logging sales leads and campaign execution, saving sales partners time and money that they can spend on growing their business.
5) Outsourcing operational marketing creates economies. We provide a one-stop-shop for end-to-end marketing services, reducing the number of agencies and suppliers that both you and your sales partners have to work with. You get improved economies of scale through reduced campaign costs and a single point of accountability.
6) Lead progression is monitored and enhanced. Our services encompass the back-end process management that often gets overlooked when sales partners are left to manage their own pipeline. Through proactive lead progression management, we highlight the status of opportunities that have been created within the co-marketing process, which helps to progress stuck opportunities, re-qualify changing situations and avoid leads being switched to competitors.
7) Get more out of Alliance partners. Having deployed co-marketing services for many years, we have a long and successful track record of bringing Alliance partners to the table. This creates the potential to leverage Alliance funding for existing or new programmes, creating the opportunity for your investment to go further.