Channel Development and Enablement
Creations Channel Development, Enablement and Marketing solutions exist to help to build your brand within your sales communities; create awareness; develop your business; and increase channel sales and new business opportunities.
Whether its communicating to, or equiping your channels with tools we're experts is getting everyone enabled to do business. From Co-Marketing to syndicated activity, reseller recruitment and management, sales tools training or channel incentives and training - maximising your channels is key to achieving your objectives. And we are well equipped to work hard to support you.
The benefits of working with Creation to support your channels are:
1) Our service level and range of services can flex to match your best partners’ contributions. Define a service level that’s unique to your biggest contributing sales partners. Create a one-to-one service infrastructure that’s delivered by expert consultants who take time to understand their existing marketing investments and add a layer of additional value, even in the most demanding situations.
2) A trusted agency that understands partner needs and plans accordingly. Jointly engage your significant partners with our most senior members of staff so you can deliver the strategic message and we can take care of the programme implementation. We’re fully trained on your product and sales initiatives to ensure we can remove the headache of engagement, management, campaign planning and delivery - as we take care of the detail.
3) A range of services that meet any demanding brief. Your largest sales partners are often already committed to significant marketing investment, so you need an agency that can impress them with a range of services designed to get them incremental business. When the need to differentiate is at its peak and your ability to engage relies on having something new to say, you’ll be deploying an agency that’s well versed in a range of trusted and cutting-edge marketing techniques that take advantage of direct, digital, social and people media.
4) A depth of resources for dedicated accountability. Very often, your most significant channel sales contributors don’t need high innovation to experience a difference; they simply need reliable, consistent engagement. That very often relies on having the depth of resources to focus on the things that matter. As an agency with hundreds of staff worldwide, dedicated telemarketing, planning or creative resource is within easy reach. Your partners get a dependable level of service that ensures important sales and marketing initiatives are reliably implemented quarter after quarter.
5) Investment is tracked and measured at every stage. You see what return you get for every dollar invested. We work to tried and trusted methodologies that we’ve developed over a number of years that are designed to optimise the breadth, timing and level of engagement with your sales partners in order to shape the best possible sales pipeline.
To read more:
About our Retail Channel Field Sales and Marketing
For more information about Channel Enablement please contact Jason Burrows