The coronavirus pandemic has changed the way people work with the majority now working from home. With this in mind, mental health and wellbeing has never been more important, and at Creation Agency our people come first.
During Mental Health Awareness Week, our leadership team successfully completed a half-day training session with Mental Health First Aid England. And as a result, we are now part of the community of over half a million people in England (4 million people worldwide) working together to create a society where everyone can thrive.
Mental Health Awareness Week
No matter which sector you work in we all need to look out for each other and be aware of the mental health needs of employees. Focused on providing support, booking training sessions and offering new resources, mental health awareness week helps:
- Highlight what mental health is
- Challenge the stigma of mental health in the workplace
- Organisations be aware of common mental health issues
- Employees understand how to look after their own mental health and wellbeing while working remotely
- Give managers confidence in spotting and supporting a member of staff experiencing mental health issues
At Creation Agency we are a family. We care about our people and we care about you. Please feel free to get in touch, even if it is just for a general chat.