Did you know 60% of employees say they’d feel more motivated and are more likely to recommend their organisation if their employer took action to support mental wellbeing? So, how are you promoting wellbeing in the workplace this World Wellbeing Week?
From raising awareness to embedding training, here are some of the ways we boost wellbeing in the workplace:
- Host regular company socials, such as summer and Christmas parties and monthly company lunches and workshops
- Ease workplace stress with hybrid working between home and the office
- Encourage time off by offering 30 days holidays, plus unlimited unpaid holidays
- Reward and recognise great work with workiversaries, reviews and birthday treats
- Provide wellbeing based employee benefits, including mental and wellbeing workshops
At Creation, we understand the importance of wellbeing in the workplace and that’s why we launched Creation Wellness and Development. A benefit scheme that employees can put towards their personal wellbeing and career development, Creation W&D is a budget available to employees that supports their physical, mental and emotional wellbeing.
Curious to learn more? Take a look at all the perks Creation employees receive.
About World Wellbeing Week
Taking place from 26th – 30th June, World Wellbeing Week is a yearly campaign that provides an opportunity to promote wellbeing awareness, including social, physical, emotional, financial, career, community and environmental wellbeing.